Contact Us

Where can I find my yearly health coverage tax form?

To download a copy of Form 1095-B or to order a copy to be mailed to your home address:

  1. Click here to log in to your member account.
  2. Click the down arrow next to your plan name in the upper right corner. Then click Tax Documents.

You can also request a copy by:

  1. Emailing
  2. Sending your request in writing to Customer Service at 4800 Deerwood Campus Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32246
  3. Calling us at 800-352-2583

To read more about this topic, click here.

Was this helpful?